Villa Laure in Paimpol has outstanding views thanks to its seafront location set within the Abbaye de Beauport heritage site, opposite the Plage de Cruckin beach. Carefully renovated throughout, the property offers every comfort, so all you need to do is focus on creating great holiday memories with your family or friends. The town is within walking and cycling distance. Poulafret Bay with its watersports and leisure activities is just 200 metres from the property.
On the ground floor
- living space with vaulted ceiling
- open-plan kitchen-diner that opens onto a large, seaview decking area
- 1 bedroom suite with private shower room
All bedlinen, towels and tea-towels are provided.
You can park in one of the free public carparks around the property.
We offer very high-speed internet
Contact et accès
30 rue du Billiec, 22500 Paimpol
Laure 00+33 (0)184.108.40.206.43
How to get to the villa
- By car: free parking
- By train: after arriving at Paimpol train station, you can walk, cycle or hire a car to reach the house, which is 2km from the station
- Abbaye de Beauport (850 m),
- Le Cruckin Bar Restaurant (500 m),
- Beach Volleyball pitch (300 m),
- Beaches of Cruckin (50 m) and Poulafret (500 m)
- Oyster Farm ‘La Ferme Marine Paimpolaise’ (1.9 km)